JellyPages.com

11 Ogo 2011

who do u think u are???

And who do u think u are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting ur jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
  ur gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside ur soul
So don’t come back for me
Who do you think u are

awk ingat awk siape?? 
bile sy dh xde dgn awk baru awk tau nk hargai sy
jgn dtg balek kt sy
awk tau kn sume tu akn myakiti sy
mmg awk slalu ade utk sy
tp smpai bile awk bleh ade utk sy???
dgn sume call n msej tu cm ne sy nk lupe kn awk??
tp sy mmgg xnk lupe kn awk
sy happy sgt bile cm ni
awk ade bnyak mase utk sy
sme mcm dulu
 
And it took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I would have missed the first time that we kissed
Cause you broke all your promises
And now your back
You don’t get to get me back

Tiada ulasan: